Saturday, March 31, 2007

Morris Day and The Time

That's what Time It Is!

I was extremely fortunate to be able to see Morris Day and The Time last night at the Furniture Market in High Point. My brother's girlfriend worked at Market and had a pass to get into the show. Erica and I enjoyed the food and the music.

Morris was in great form--the pimp from North Minneapolis rocked the stage and kept the crowd moving all evening. I took some pictures, which came out fuzzy, and a lot of clips of the show. Check my YouTube account as I upload the videos.

I was great to see Jellybean and Monte (the other original members of The Time) and the guitar and bass player really helped move the show along and kept the audience pumped.




Morris Day and The Time start the show with Skillet from the album Pandemonium.

No comments: